As a team, the management and employees of Technical Needs support worthwhile endeavors that enhance the quality of life in those communities where our colleagues live, work and actively volunteer. We assist organizations according to our guiding principles and within budget limits. Support includes cash contributions, leading charity events and volunteering our staff’s valuable time.
We take pride in giving back by supporting these non-profit organizations in our neighborhoods and city.
- The Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- American Cancer Society (Jimmy Fund)
- Salem Boys & Girls Club
- Salem High School Scholarship Fund
- Girls Inc. – supplies food to underfunded schools and daycares
- Pease Greeters Fund
- New Hampshire and Greater Boston Food Banks
- Toys for Tots
If you have a worthy cause that we can help with, contact Tech Needs today!
We are proud to be contributing members of the following organizations: