Have a question? Check our FAQs for answers to many of your questions.
How do I get paid?
When you start an assignment at Techneeds you will be instructed on how your weekly hours will need to be recorded. They will either be by recording your time on a Techneeds timecard or by using a record keeping system that the Company you are assigned to is using. If you need to use a Techneeds timecard, you will be able to access a new timecard by going to the Forms Section of our website under Current Employees.
Ways to transmit hours: We receive your weekly hours worked in one of two ways. The Company that you are assigned to may send your weekly hours directly to our Payroll Department on your behalf or you will need to send in your hours weekly using the Techneeds timecard.
If you use the Techneeds timecard your timecard must be in the Payroll Department by 9:00 a.m. on Monday. You can send your timecard in via fax to 603-893-7000, scan or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. Mail. All timecards must be filled in completely and signed by your supervisor. Any incomplete or altered timecards will be rejected, which will cause a delay in processing your weekly pay. If your timecard is not in the Payroll Department by the designated time, your weekly pay may be delayed. Your weekly pay will be issued electronically for Thursdays providing your hours are submitted timely.
PLEASE REMEMBER: It’s your responsibility to get your signed timecard here by 9:00 a.m. each Monday.
When will I get paid if there is a Holiday in the pay week?
We make every effort possible to get your weekly pay out on time. In the event of a Holiday during the current pay week, if we have your timecard by the designated time we will process your pay as usual so that it will be sent to your bank or deposited on your Debit Pay Card by Friday. You will receive a notice by text or email the week before a Holiday instructing you on any changes to the payroll process.
Remember: We are NOT responsible for your bank’s posting schedule.
Do you offer Direct Deposit?
We do offer Direct Deposit as a way to receive your weekly pay. When you do your Onboarding sign up paperwork you will be given a choice of having your weekly pay deposited directly into your bank account. You will need to sign the Method of Payment Authorization Form and supply us with a voided check or a form from your bank that contains the bank routing number and your account number. The signed Authorization Form and bank account information form must be received no later than the Friday prior to the week you wish your Direct Deposit to begin. Please note: we do not accept handwritten account numbers or bank routing numbers. If you have any questions regarding Direct Deposit, please call our Payroll Department at 603-898-3000 for assistance.
Do you offer Debit Pay Cards?
Can I view my hours and Pay online?
Yes. You will receive a welcome letter containing your secured registration code. Once you register, you will be able to log in weekly and view your current hours worked and paid as well as your payroll history.
What do I do if I lose my Debit Pay Card or my card is stolen?
What happens if I need to change my Direct Deposit Account Information?
Can I view and print my W-2 online?
No. We will mail your Form W2 out to you to the address we have on record as of the W2 processing time. We make every effort to have your W2 in the mail by the first week in January but no later than January 31st. If you have moved during the year, please remember to update your address with our payroll department as soon as possible.
When can an employee enroll in Techneeds Health Plans?
There are a few times an employee can enroll in our health plan.
- When an employee is hired. The employee will be eligible if they are working a minimum of 30 hours or more per week and have completed their 30 day waiting period.
- Ex: An employee starts on Feb. 3rd. The employee will be eligible the first of the month following the 30 day waiting period. The start of the employee’s coverage would be April 1st.
- The employee has a “qualifying life event”. An example of the most common life events include getting married or divorced, having a baby, being on a parents plan and reaching the age of 26 or losing coverage if on a spouses plan and they lose their job. If the qualifying event is due to loss of coverage a termination of coverage letter is required. All qualifying life events are time sensitive. If you do have a qualifying life event, please contact Jessica at (603-898-3000) as soon as possible to discuss your health insurance options.
- During the Company’s annual Open Enrollment period. The employee would be eligible for coverage on January 1st.
- Ex: an employee starts on Nov. 15th. The employee can enroll in our health plan and their coverage will be effective Jan. 1st.
How does an employee view their insurance plan options and enroll?
Employees can view their coverage choices in one of three ways:
- Contact our Human Resource Specialist, Jessica, and she will send you the plan information and necessary forms to fill out and return to her.
- You can go online and log into the Breckpoint website by entering the following into your browser: https://my.breckpoint.com. Click Register and set up your account using your group ID number, social security number, and date of birth. Review your options & choose your coverage.
- Call the Breckpoint enrollment center and one of their knowledgeable representatives will assist you. The representatives are available Monday through Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm EST at 1-844-300-6497. There is a Benefit Consultant available to you (multi-lingual) to explain your options and answer any questions you may have.
Do you currently offer dental insurance?
We offer dental. Eligible employees can register for our dental insurance plans. You do not have to be enrolled in one of our health plans to be eligible. You do not have to be enrolled in one of our health plans to be eligible. Coverage will start after the 30 day waiting period is met. Please see our benefits section for more information about the dental plans we currently offer.
What do I do if my address changes?
If your address changes during the year please contact your Tech Needs Recruiter or our office to update your address as soon as possible at 603-898-3000.
What do I do if I need an employment verification letter?
What should I do if I need to be absent from work?
What if I see unsafe working condition?
Your safety is our first priority. If you see working conditions that are unsafe, report them immediately to our Osha Compliance Officer or your Techneeds recruiter.
What if I am injured on the job?
Report all work-related injuries to your job-site supervisor immediately. Then call your Techneeds recruiter as soon as possible to report the incident. He/she will inform you of the proper procedure to follow and refer you to your employee handbook for assistance. In the event of a medical emergency requiring immediate emergency medical attention, immediately call or ask someone else to call 911 for emergency medical assistance.
How do I find Unemployment information?
Unemployment claims should be filed in the state that you performed work. You will find instructions on how to file for unemployment claim in our Employment Forms Section. You must file for unemployment in the state that you were physically working in. If you are unsure of where to file because you have worked in multiple states, or live in a different state than where you worked, please contact your Tech Needs Recruiter or the Tech Needs Payroll Department at 603-898-3000. Please remember that Techneeds is your employer when completing the employer section of your claim, not the customer you are assigned to. Also, you are required to check in with your Tech Needs Recruiter upon completion of your present assignment for potential further assignments prior to filing for unemployment benefits. Failure to do so can and can affect your unemployment claim.