Our recruiters are in touch with these skilled candidates who are looking for work. Contact us today to learn more – 603-898-3000
- Entry-Level Admin/Receptionist – Answer phones, filing, data entry and general support
- Admin/Customer Service – Preparing, entering and tracking customer quotes and setting up customer files; must have customer service experience
- Accountant – Degreed individual experienced in handling all accounting functions of a corporation, cost accounting, fixed assets, A/P, and A/R
- Shipper/Receiver – Will load and unload trucks with incoming and outgoing materials and orders. Prepare shipping documents and labels, experienced with computer inventory systems (MRP and UPS/FedEx – domestic and international)
- Planner – Master scheduling and production planning, on-time delivery of metrics reporting
- Buyer – Procurement of production materials, vendor negotiating and quotes, candidates experienced with ERP/MRP systems
- PCB Solderer – Candidate with current certifications of IPC 610, J-STD, IPC 7711, candidate experienced in SMT soldering, and through-hole soldering, touch-up, and rework skills.
- Test Technician–Candidate who has the ability to perform system level, functional, and component level testing; experienced with printed circuit boards and completed units, as well as with testing on medical and military devices
- SMT Operator- Set up and operation of SMT pick & place surface mount machinery
- Maintenance Technician – Preventative maintenance and repair of production machinery and facility equipment
- Test Operator – Simple go / no go testing or pass/fail testing
- Precision Assembler— Perform electro-mechanical assembly of small to large complex chassis, utilizing hand/power tools, schematics.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineer – Experienced and recent graduates with engineering degrees, able to design/engineer electronic devices, electrical equipment, industrial machines and circuit boards.
- Plating Engineer – Mechanical engineer experienced in electrostatic plating designs in gold
IT / Technologies
- Systems Administrator – Maintain & support server and network infrastructure.
- Desktop Support – Provide desk side & remote support within a Windows environment
- Help Desk – First point of contact, opening tickets, documenting resolutions and escalating as necessary.
- Java Developer – Develop core & enterprise Java applications
If you are interested in speaking with our team about any of the top candidates, contact us today.