Have a question? Check our FAQs for answers to many of your questions.
How do I get paid?
You should use original Tech Needs timecards. (Unless the company you are assigned to has a different record-keeping method.) You will receive a new timecard with your paycheck each week. If you are paid by direct deposit, you can download a new timecard each week from our website. (See Employment Forms)
Ways to transmit hours: All timecards are due in the Payroll Department by 9:00 a.m. on Monday. You can send your timecard in via fax to 603-893-7000, scan or email to email@example.com or by U.S. Mail.
All timecards must be filled in completely and signed by your supervisor. Any incomplete or altered timecards will be rejected, which will cause a delay in processing your weekly paycheck.
If your timecard is not in the Payroll Department by the designated time, your check may be delayed.
PLEASE REMEMBER: It’s your responsibility to get your signed timecard here by 9:00 a.m. each Monday. If your hours are not in by this time, your weekly paycheck may be delayed.
What if my paycheck gets lost in the mail?
We mail all employee paychecks out on Wednesday for the prior week’s hours worked if your timecard is received on time. If you do not receive your paycheck by the following Wednesday, please contact the Payroll Department at 603-898-3000. It will be necessary for you to fill in and sign a Lost or Stolen Check form for us to place a stop payment on your check. A replacement check will be issued to you 24 hours after we have placed the stop payment with our bank.
When will I get paid if there is a holiday in the pay week?
We make every effort possible to get your paycheck/direct deposit out on time. You will receive a notice with your paycheck the week before a holiday instructing you on any changes to the payroll process. Remember: We are NOT responsible for the U.S. Post Office delivery schedule.
Do you offer Direct Deposit?
Yes we do. The forms must be signed and faxed or mailed to us with a clear copy of a voided check. The form must be received no later than the Friday prior to the week you wish your Direct Deposit to begin. Please note: we do not accept handwritten account numbers or bank routing numbers. A copy of our Direct Deposit policy and enrollment form can be found in our Employment Forms. If you have any questions regarding direct deposit or cannot print the forms, please call our Payroll Department at 603-898-3000 for assistance.
Can I view my hours and Pay online?
Yes. If you are enrolled in direct deposit, you will receive a welcome letter containing your secured registration code. Once you register, you will be able to log in weekly and view your current hours worked and paid as well as your payroll history.
Can I view and print my W-2 online?
Yes. You will receive an email from us when your W-2 is ready for filing with instructions on how to access the information. It is important that we have your current email on file in order to receive this notification. Your Form W-2 is usually available on or before January 10th. You must electronically consent to receive your Form W-2 online. If you do not wish to receive your W-2 online, the form will be mailed to the address of record on January 31st.
When can an employee enroll in Tech Needs Health Plans?
There are a few times an employee can enroll in our health plan.
- When an employee is hired. The employee will be eligible if they are working a minimum of 30 hours or more per week and have completed their 59 day waiting period.
- The employee has a “qualifying life event”. An example of the most common life events include getting married or divorced, having a baby, being on a parents plan and reaching the age of 26 or losing coverage if on a spouses plan and they lose their job.
- Ex: An employee starts on Feb. 4th. The employee will be eligible the first of the month following the 59 day waiting period. The start of the employee’s coverage would be May 1st.
- During the Company’s annual Open Enrollment period. The employee would be eligible for coverage on January 1st.
- Ex1: an employee starts on Nov. 15th. The employee can enroll in our health plan and their coverage will be effective Jan. 1st.
How does an employee view their insurance plan options and enroll?
- Contact our Human Resource Specialist, Jessica, and she will send you the plan information and necessary forms to fill out and return to her.
- You can go online and log into the Breckpoint website by entering the following into your browser: https://my.breckpoint.com. Click Register and set up your account using your group ID number, social security number, and date of birth. Review your options & choose your coverage.
- Call the Breckpoint enrollment center and one of their knowledgeable representatives will assist you. The representatives are available Monday through Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm EST at 1-844-300-6497. There is a Benefit Consultant available to you (multi-lingual) to explain your options and answer any questions you may have.
Do you currently offer dental and vision insurance?
We offer dental, but not vision. Eligible employees can register for our dental insurance plans. You do not have to be enrolled in one of our health plans to be eligible. Coverage will start after the 59 day waiting period is met. Please see our benefits section for more information about the dental plans we currently offer.
What do I do if my address changes?
If you have a change of address, you must fill out a Change of Address form and send it to the Payroll Department. All address changes must reach the Payroll Department by Monday to be in effect for the current paycheck being processed.
What if I see unsafe working condition?
Your safety is our first priority. If you see working conditions that are unsafe, report them immediately to our Osha Compliance Officer or your Tech Needs recruiter.
What if I am injured on the job?
Report all work-related injuries to your job-site supervisor immediately. Then call your Tech Needs recruiter as soon as possible to report the incident. He/she will inform you of the proper procedure to follow and refer you to your employee handbook for assistance. In the event of a medical emergency requiring immediate emergency medical attention, immediately call or ask someone else to call 911 for emergency medical assistance.
How do I find Unemployment information?
Unemployment claims should be filed in the state that you performed work. You will find instructions on how to file for unemployment claim in our Employment Forms Section. If you are unsure of where to file because you have worked in multiple states, or live in a different state than where you worked, please contact your Tech Needs Recruiter or the Tech Needs Payroll Department at 603-898-3000. Please remember that Tech Needs is your employer when completing the employer section of your claim, not the customer you are assigned to. Also, you are required to check in with your Tech Needs Recruiter upon completion of your present assignment for potential further assignments prior to filing for unemployment benefits. Failure to do so can and can affect your unemployment claim.
Need documents by mail or fax?
Give us a call to let us know: 800-346-8810.
Bookmark this page to easy access to the forms you use most.